This position handles the project management in an organization. Project managers are responsible for planning, executing, and closing of projects. Responsibilities for this job include the managing of project objectives, workflow, and ensuring the project is performed on time and quality and cost expectations are met.
The Project Manager position is responsible for defining and measuring key project milestones with clients, vendors, and consultants. Main tasks include ensuring successful project implementation and delivery of project information to constituents.
Project Managers manage clients in the interactive, web and mobile space. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to communicate efficiently with their clients to maximize production and eliminate potential issues.
Project Manager Job Description
Successful candidates will have:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- Product management or product design experience preferred
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Agile
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- In depth knowledge of the search engine space
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Experience and understanding of complex, global networks
The salary range for this job is $80,000 to $150,000. Compensation and benefits are competitive and based on background and work experience.
Project Manager Positions
Landover Associates has previously placed Project Managers in positions with these industries:
- Software Companies
- Investment Banking
See what Project Manager positions are currently available on our Search Jobs page.
Enter your full name and email address to subscribe to our email newsletter featuring news, reports and latest job listings.