1. Our clients and candidates always come first. If we serve both of them well, our own success will follow.
2. We do not publicly display their names, but our prestigious list of clients include the hottest tech startups and Fortune 1000 companies
3. We make a concerted effort to recruit the very best people to work at Landover. In a service business, we understand that without the best people, we cannot be a great firm. Everyone on our team takes great pride in the professional quality of their work. We are determined to achieve excellence in every search we undertake.
4. We do not mass mail resumes; we work on an exclusive basis for each client and candidate
5. Our assets are our people and our reputation. If either of these are compromised the last would be very difficult to restore. Integrity, honesty and confidentiality are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain the highest ethical standards in everything they do.
6. We establish a mutual interest before presenting a candidate’s qualifications
7. We stress teamwork in every aspect of our business and consider our size an asset that we will preserve. Although our activities are not measured in billions of dollars, we want to be big enough to undertake the largest search that any of our clients could ask for, yet small enough to work closely and personally with each and every candidate. We strive to maintain the creativity, loyalty and the intimacy that this firm has relied on for its success since opening for business over 25 years ago. We would, if it came to a choice, rather be the best than the biggest.
8. A candidate’s personal information remains private
9. We try to anticipate the ever changing needs of our clients and candidates and develop new strategies to meet their needs. We know that the world is not static and that complacency can lead to extinction.
10. At Landover, we understand how important timing can be in finding and getting the right person. This is one of the many reasons we do not believe in the runaround of voicemail. When you call we believe you deserve to speak to a real person.