MP1101: Trading Automation Support – Scripting (C++, Perl, & Python)
A high-frequency proprietary trading firm is looking for a Trading Automation Support software developer who is excited to design in-house trading systems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Candidate will have at least three years of professional programming experience and expertise in scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, shell scripting, awk, sed, and MySql. Additional requirements include:
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience working with C and/or C++
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to take ownership of projects
- Strong reasoning abilities
- Financial experience is not required.