AT1106: Senior Associate – Promotion Opportunity Available (C++, Python, & Perl)
A leading private institutional investment management is looking for individuals with outstanding academic backgrounds to join its Portfolio Management Group as a Senior Associate. The successful candidates will work under the guidance of Portfolio Managers and the CIO. After gaining enough experience, Senior Associates may be promoted to Portfolio Manager and begin to manage their own investment portfolio. This is a unique entry-level opportunity for high caliber individuals looking for a career in systematic trading.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a top tier institution in a highly analytical field, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Optimization, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering, Computer Science and Physics
- Interest/background in finance, demonstrated by coursework in economics or finance
- Solid programming skill (C++/Python/Perl) is a strong plus
- Ability to work independently and innovate
- Understanding of optimization theory and algorithms (including dynamic programming, large-scale linear and non-linear programming, interior point methods, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and robust optimization) is a plus