A top portfolio management firm that provides financial organizations the capability to leverage a single source of consistent and reliable information to power a number of mission critical technology applications is looking to hire a Java/J2EE Oracle Developer.
Responsible for technical design, development, and documentation of a multi-platform Document Imaging System. Analyze, business requirements and deliver technical solutions that are high performing and cost effective. Hands-on coding/testing, and tech lead responsibilities in assigning, directing, and reviewing the work of other programmers. Ensure timely delivery of projects through coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation. Act as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of development and implementation.
- JAVA, J2EE, Web Services, Application Performance Tuning.
- Good Debugging Skills in JAVA and Oracle
- Application Development experience utilizing JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Oracle
- Experienced in Unix/Linux and Shell scripting
- Prior experience in Document Management / Workflow products is a plus
- Technical, hands-on knowledge of various high-level programming languages and program development software alternatives