AT1113: Quantitative Analyst (C++ & Python)
A private institutional investment management complex is looking for candidates with outstanding academic credentials to join its team of Quantitative analysts. Quants contribute to the development and evaluation of systematic strategies that harness statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
- As a member of a small team, design, develop, and implement an innovative quantitative methodology for firm-wide portfolio optimization.
- Develop methods and tools to evaluate and optimize the firm’s trading strategies and trading signals.
- Design and run experiments to test hypotheses about the market and/or the firm’s trading signals
- Perform analyses on the firm’s historical trading to improve profitability
- Take new ideas, methods, or models and implement them efficiently in code
- Deal with other quantitative tasks faced by the company
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Physics, or Computational Mathematics is necessary -Interest in applying mathematical models in the field of quantitative finance
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of programming (C++, Python) is desired but not required
- Knowledge of finance is not required