RR1104: Quality Assurance Manager – Real Time Trading (Java & Perl)
A global provider of electronic trading solutions is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join its group of top performers. The group offers exposure to a broad spectrum of technology in a dynamic, geographically distributed, real time trading environment.
In this role, you will work with an industry leading Multi Asset Class Trading System. You will support day-to-day efforts to analyze, document and test various features & products as well as analyze, investigate and report issues/bugs uncovered during the test cycle. In addition, you will help the QA team automate functionalities from the regression suite using QFS.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Financial industry experience in one of the areas; Equities, FI, FX, Options, Futures, OMS.
- Experience with automation tools is required.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with development tools such as SVN.
- Knowledge of software build and release management processes such as maintaining QA environment.
- Perl and/or Java programming experience.
- Databases (SQL, MySQL).
- UNIX environments and be comfortable using standard UNIX utilities.
- Experience with JIRA software