AT1112: Portfolio Manager
A private institutional investment management complex is looking for a Portfolio Manager with intimate knowledge of systematic strategies. This company consists of an international team of researchers, traders and technologists who constantly work toward even greater quantification and automation in the development of its trading processes.
- Develop systematic strategies that exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
- Manage own quantitative investment portfolio (portfolio will have a separately identifiable track record)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have a live track record of at least one year, with a PnL of at least +10 million USD
- Have experience with fully systematic, quantitative strategies with simulated annualized Sharpe of at least 2.0
- Have strategies trading global equities (cash), futures and currencies (spot and forwards)