MR0312: Quantitative Analyst
Our client is a global management firm advising private investment funds that strives daily to quantify its strategies and automate its systems, creating and implementing the trading methodologies of the future, today.
This client is seeking candidates with outstanding academic credentials to join its team of Quantitative Portfolio Managers. Successful applicants will receive training commensurate with their experience and development.
- Enhance the intraday-trading infrastructure
- Research and develop statistically-based high-frequency predictive signals associated with market inefficiencies
- Recent graduate in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Physics or Engineering.
- Excellent programming & technical skills, and be very proficient in C++.
- Familiarity with Matlab is a plus
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills, combined with creativity, innate curiosity, and attention to detail
- Relentless drive to succeed, supplemented by a strong work ethic