LM0227: Full Stack Developer
This global financial services firm is looking for a Senior Java Developer with a background in full-stack agile development to join its team. The candidate will be focusing on critical markets-driven projects and will complement the technical abilities of the existing team while guiding the junior engineers, performing code review/audit, engaging in pair programming, and architecting technology projects/solutions.
A full stack developer who has expertise in Tibbr, Java/J2EE and equally strong knowledge of the front-end, and who feels comfortable owning end-to-end technology projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Tibbr, Java& J2EE, – multithreading experience a must, concurrency, database connectivity, etc
- Big Data (Cassandra or Hadoop)
- UNIX OS
- Continuous Integration experience
- Full stack development
- Advocate of test driven development
- Unit, Integration, and Functional testing
- Subversion or Git
- Experience with dependency injection and design patterns
One or more of the following considered a PLUS:
- Desire to work with Kafka/Hive, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Big Data.
- Detailed knowledge of browsers and web technologies
- Code profiling and optimization