JA0227: UI/UX Lead
The Role will be leading strategy, direction, best practice and execution of Internal and external facing user interfaces. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with management to evolve the current UI and client facing strategy and best practices.
- Developing and evolving UI designs with an understanding the current and future technical and business capabilities.
- Working with technical leads within the application areas to improve the technical implementation of styles and designs to ensure quickest delivery of change and quality implementations.
- Take part in client meetings
- College degree (Computer Science preferred).
- Deep knowledge of UI design and User experience and delivery in global organizations
- Extensive knowledge of UI technologies and platforms (Google Web Toolkit, Flex, HTML 5 etc)
- Very strong visual and technical design skills covering high level design through to detailed implementation
- Extensive experience of leading a UI design and development group within a large and complex organization.
- Strong communication skills & ability to build strong relations with developers, internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience of interacting with and managing external client meetings UI demonstrations and feedback sessions
- Experience with Agile development methodology, such as Scrum or XP
- Exposure to information architectural approaches and data visualization design and delivery
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with the Financial Services industry, particularly in Securities Clearance or Collateral Management