JA0227: UI/UX Lead (new!)
The Role will be leading strategy, direction, best practice and execution of Internal and external facing user interfaces. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with management to evolve the current UI and client facing strategy and best practices.
- Developing and evolving UI designs with an understanding the current and future technical and business capabilities.
- Working with technical leads within the application areas to improve the technical implementation of styles and designs to ensure quickest delivery of change and quality implementations.
- Take part in client meetings
- College degree (Computer Science preferred).
- Deep knowledge of UI design and User experience and delivery in global organizations
- Extensive knowledge of UI technologies and platforms (Google Web Toolkit, Flex, HTML 5 etc)
- Very strong visual and technical design skills covering high level design through to detailed implementation
- Extensive experience of leading a UI design and development group within a large and complex organization.
- Strong communication skills & ability to build strong relations with developers, internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience of interacting with and managing external client meetings UI demonstrations and feedback sessions
- Experience with Agile development methodology, such as Scrum or XP
- Exposure to information architectural approaches and data visualization design and delivery
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with the Financial Services industry, particularly in Securities Clearance or Collateral Management
AT1022: Systems Engineer – Healthcare (UI & Python)
This company, started with one intention: to build something that matters. This exciting firm combines technological innovation with healthcare in a passionate and fast-paced environment, creating real solutions that make an impact on the lives of people.
As a Systems Engineer you will:
- Ensure the technology’s smooth operation
- Integrate the platform with modern systems monitoring, alerting, and analytics services/tools (e.g. NewRelic, Cactii, Graphite, Log Stash, Nagios, Splunk, etc…)
- Automate configuration management and deployment with tools like Chef, Docker, and CFEngine
- Tune file system, database, and cloud storage performance and reliability
- Improve the continuous integration and automated unit/UI/integration testing infrastructure
- Advance security initiatives like access, identity management and vulnerability testing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Unix / Linux systems
- Networking and core internet protocols
- Fluent with Python and Bash
- Passionate about scalability, reliability, and security
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
Desired Skills and Experience: