C# .Net-Hedge Fund Developer-RR082514
C# .Net Hedge Fund Developer. Bring your C# .Net experience and join this dynamic NYC hedge fund which has generated strong profits year after year. They seek a C# .Net and SQL Server Programmer/Analyst to participate in the design and development of a new in-house trading system including trades, positions, securities, reference data and more. You should be energetic, intellectually curious and enjoy working in a rewarding, collaborative team environment.
• Contribute to the development of systems that drive the business from front to back – including trade processing, position reporting, security master, daily pricing, P&L, compliance, financing, trade analysis, and risk management.
• Interfacing with users, source ideas, design, implement, test and release to production and support.
• Interact with senior members of the business team and gain exposure to exotic derivatives across all financial markets including: equities, fixed income, commodities, and foreign exchange.
• Strong in C# .Net and at least one, but preferably several related technologies (WPF, WCF, Silverlight, ASP.Net etc.)
• Experience with MVC/MVVM, ORM (Entity Framework, nHibernate), OLAP technologies
• Strong understanding of SQL, with some database schema design experience
• Understanding of data-model concepts (entities, attributes, relationships, etc)
• Thrive in a rapidly changing, fast paced business environment
• Self-starter and be able to take a project from beginning to end.
• Competitive compensation based on experience.
• Exceptional Benefits Package