AT0219: Software Systems Engineer
Our client, a global management firm advising private investment funds, is seeking a Software Systems Engineer to design, develop, and maintain trading system components that allow the firm to trade a variety of asset classes worldwide.
- Participate in all facets of a project’s life cycle from design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Provide product support both during and outside US business hours
- Interface with other technical staff for both troubleshooting and project completion purposes
- Interface with non-technical staff to answer product related questions
- Have a solid understanding of C++ and the STL in the x86_64 Unix/Linux environment
- 0-5 years working on designing, developing, and maintaining various trading system components
- A degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or related field.
- Possess solid knowledge of a scripting language such as Perl or Python
- Have a working knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL) and associated table design
- Possess solid troubleshooting abilities
*There is an available position with this company in Old Greenwich, CT