Long gone are the days when sending out a handful of resumes and waiting by the phone for responses was sufficient for a job search. In today’s competitive technology job marketplace, applying to listings online is almost always an exercise in futility. Pounding the pavement is back in vogue although it is more digitally involved, relying on extensive Internet research, maximizing your exposure pursuing all of your personal networks and using the networks of a professional recruiter that focuses on technology search.
If you have not established your own networks needed for employment, then the need for a recruiter is mandatory. Your recruiter can market your skills and talents through networks that they have established through years of relationship building and successful placements in your area of specialty.
we know the tech market
Since Landover has successfully placed thousands of people in hundreds of companies over the last 25 years and successfully navigated through all kinds of economic cycles, we have established the long-standing connections to know who is hiring in tech and how to get you interviews that match your interests and goals.
what our team does for you:
- Landover’s recruiters will advise you on the current job market
- We will speak with you when it is more convenient, in the evenings or over the weekend
- We will be forthright with you about our evaluation of your skills and experience
- We will let you know if you have the background for the position you seek
- We will review your resume and suggest changes to help you market yourself
- We will tell you about opportunities that are a good match for your background
- Given your approval we will market you to those positions
- We will advise you on how to prepare for each interview
- We will handle follow-up and express your interest to our client
- We will negotiate the best possible offer without losing you the position
- You call to accept the position and thank us by naming your child after your recruiter
- You refer us to your friends so they can have a good experience getting a job too
- After your promotion you seek our help to hire a person for your new group